Terms and Conditions of Entry
Management reserves the right to refuse entry or request parents and children to leave the centre
where the following conditions have not been met.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult over the age of 18 years, at all times.
- Adults are to ensure that the children know the play rules of the centre.
- Your children are your responsibility at all times.
- Parents should ensure children play in a manner that is both safe and shows consideration to other children.
- Children who are unwell should not use these facilities.
- Socks must be worn at all times. This is for hygiene and safety reasons.
- No food or drinks to be brought onto the premises, excluding baby food and plain water bottles.
- No food or drinks is to be taken into the play areas.
- Smoking and Alcohol are not permitted on the premises.
- No one over the age of 15 years old is allowed on any of the play equipment.
- Toddler area is for toddlers and any older children found to be playing in this area will be escorted to the other play area.